Vigilant Wealth Management, a growing, independent, and locally owned wealth management firm is looking for a service-focused Client Relationship Associate (CRA) to join its dynamic and talented team of professionals. The CRA works closely with the Wealth Advisor to deliver the firm’s wealth planning value proposition to its clients. The position is a great opportunity to be part of client-centered team and part of a company that supports your professional growth and development.
Vigilant offers a hybrid work environment with a combination of working in our beautiful downtown Portland, Maine office and working from home.
- SUPPORTING THE WEALTH ADVISOR: Work closely with the Wealth Advisor to assist in successfully managing their book of business. This includes ensuring that the Advisor is prepared for client/prospect/Center of Influence (COI) meetings with the appropriate background, documents, and material; assisting with client communications and follow up; and managing the Wealth Advisor’s calendar, coordinating travel needs, and preparing and submitting expense reports.
- CREATING A POSITIVE CLIENT EXPERIENCE: Work closely with clients to ensure successful onboarding, providing support and explanation of documents and processes and proactively providing updates and following up to ensure all information is collected and is correct. Establish a strong relationship with the client to deliver an outstanding client experience and understand where extra attention and support are required.
- MAKING SURE THE DETAILS ARE CORRECT: Process account opening paperwork, transactions related to client accounts, input and track client related data. Ensuring that all documents are collected, all details are accurate, and transactions are executed timely are all critical elements of the role.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- College Degree or equivalent is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- A background in finance or financial services is required. This can be through education or direct work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations) and Teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism in presentation and work product
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage time, establish priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Resourcefulness in analyzing and solving problems in a self-reliant, proactive manner
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to adeptly handle confidential information and sensitive situations with discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Experience with CRM software and schwabinstituional.com a plus
- Ability to work beyond standard office hours to attend offsite site events while properly managing and account for work time
- Ability to occasionally travel between offices, typically in Maine and New Hampshire
WHY WORK AT VIGILANT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Employer-paid employee health insurance with a generous HSA contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer-paid employee dental and vision insurance plans
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance plans
- 401(k) profit sharing and safe harbor contributions with exclusive company-managed investment option
- Generous PTO plan
- Paid holidays (follows NYSE holiday calendar)
- EAP and Wellness Program
- Support for professional designations and continuing education
- Company events and social gatherings
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Vigilant Wealth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.
Should your skills and experience be an appropriate match, we welcome you to submit your resume here.Go back